Monday, September 16, 2013

Furry Lifestyle: Halloween must-have collection



In just few weeks we will be celebrating Halloween, and this is my first Halloween (in Argentina, where I was living till last year, we don´t celebrate it), so I am very excited planning what to wear, how to decorate home, finding creepy recipes…

The stores in the city are full of Halloween stuff, some are nice and fun, some are really creepy! I think I will decorate home quite conservative this year (no graves or bloody step-prints), I didn’t decide yet, but once I do, I will post the pictures to share It with you.

Today I was browsing Etsy and I discovered this amazing products, I am sure you will love them too!
In this collection I did you will find things for home, things for yourself (as a pet lover) and of course, things for your furry best friend! Enjoy!


1.       Cute Cat Leggings by MustHaveGifts
2.        Yard Skeletons - dog skeleton chasing personskeleton by MetalArchitect

3.       Doe Leather Mask by LovelyLiddy

4.       Cat Top Hat by ToScarboroughFair

5.       Cleaver Ring by Raulsouza

6.       Horror Hand Candle by JohnnyBWildy

   

No comments:

Post a Comment