Saturday, September 7, 2013

The beginning of Whiskers & Lipstick




My name is Emi, I am a Marketing professional and I was born in Argentina. Last year I had to take one of the biggest decisions of my life, and as a result of that decision, I moved to live in Canada.

I am very happy with that decision… I love my new home in Toronto… except for one detail, my two adorable cats, Klaus and Heidi, are still in Argentina… and I miss them in a way not easy to explain….

It looks easy to move two cats from a country to another, but believe me, it is not. It’s very expensive to send them alone, then the airlines don’t accept pets in the luggage compartment all year, just when the weather is not too cold or too hot (which in Toronto means only few months of the year…)… I have considered all the options available… and in the meanwhile, I “talk” with them in Skype…

To make it easier, I decided to think positive, keep planning the way to bring them, and start preparing things for them to enjoy when they land…

And that’s how Whiskers & Lipstick was born! I started preparing blankets and towels, accessories, bows… and I loved it! I enjoyed this so much that I realized that it was what I love doing! … I have always loved pets, and crafts, so this is perfect for me!

I created the brand Whiskers & Lipstick thinking about pets, and what their owners love. I design practical products for everyday use, as well as accessories for special occasions. Everything is handmade professional quality, cute and glamorous, but above all, safe and comfortable for our furry best friends.

In our Facebook page and Blog you will find not only our products, but also tips and articles about travelling, fashion, beauty, for you and your pet!

… Ah! And you will also be able to share with us all the news about Klaus and Heidi, especially now that we have a plan decided and they will be in Toronto soon… what? I didn’t mention that before? Yeah… they have started preparing the passport …


No comments:

Post a Comment